Kylie at 3 months

Kylie at 3 months

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Praise Be To God



Kylie did a great job last week.  After a lot of hard work, Kylie has gained 4 ounces.  The doctor asked me when we showed up what I was shooting for, and I told him I wasn't going to be greedy and just wanted her to maintain.  What a sweet surprise when the doctor told us she was 6 pounds 6 ounces.  Everyone, including the doctor, were all smiles.

Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes, we so appreciate them.  I am praying that Kylie's gain continues.  She is such a bright and sweet girl.  Kylie loves to smile and is quite the drama queen (she loves to sleep with her arm draped over her forehead).  We are still working on getting her to lift her head on her own.  She can do this a little bit, but still has a ways to go.  I keep telling her that she will have a new kind of independence if she learns this new trick. 

Thanks again and we will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment